What’s Happening: EXEED, a company dedicated to promoting sustainability, has announced plans to launch a full range of new energy vehicles in Brazil. The company will introduce three models – the PHEV model RX, equipped with the latest DHT hybrid configuration, and two BEV models, E03 and E0Y, based on the E0X automotive platform. EXEED will also invest over 100 billion yuan in research and development over the next five years, establishing 300 Yaoguang labs to focus on vehicle platform R&D, as well as other key technologies such as hybrid engines, electric driving, and batteries.
Why It Matters: EXEED’s move to introduce new energy vehicles in Brazil aligns with the country’s growing need for more sustainable modes of transportation. With the Brazilian market showing a strong demand for greener vehicles, EXEED’s launch of new energy vehicles will contribute to the country’s efforts to reduce carbon emissions and protect the environment. EXEED’s investment in research and development will also further advance the technological capabilities of new energy vehicles and help promote the growth of Brazil’s electric vehicle market.
- EXEED will launch three new energy vehicles in Brazil, including the PHEV model RX and two BEV models, E03 and E0Y.
- The company plans to invest over 100 billion yuan in research and development over the next five years, establishing 300 Yaoguang labs to focus on vehicle platform R&D, hybrid engines, electric driving, and batteries.
- EXEED has achieved self-sufficiency in power battery and drive module, fully mastering the complete vehicle development method, and built a series of simulation platforms.
- The super smart factory built by EXEED in Brazil has officially started production, with 100% automatic production in the stamping workshop and 100% coverage of advanced crafts in the wielding workshop.
- EXEED is committed to investing in infrastructure such as charging facilities and improving the after-service and environment-friendly experiences for Brazilian consumers.
Bottom Line: EXEED’s launch of new energy vehicles in Brazil is a significant step towards promoting sustainability and reducing carbon emissions in the country. The company’s investment in research and development and commitment to infrastructure development will contribute to the growth of the electric vehicle market in Brazil, providing consumers with more sustainable options for transportation.