Fisker Inc., a notable player in the electric vehicle industry, has unveiled new details regarding its anticipated Fisker Alaska Super Sport Pickup Truck. The vehicle, set to be manufactured in the United States, features pioneering design elements, particularly an innovative expandable bed.
Why It Matters
The Fisker Alaska promises to redefine the pickup market by merging the attributes of a mid-sized truck with those of a full-sized vehicle. The company’s CEO, Henrik Fisker, proclaimed, “Alaska breaks with convention,” emphasizing the vehicle’s unparalleled versatility and potential market disruption.
- Sustainability: Touted as the globe’s most sustainable pickup, deliveries are scheduled for 2025.
- Expandable Bed: A distinctive Houdini partition allows the bed to expand from 4.5 to 9.2 feet, utilizing a design akin to Fisker’s PEAR crossover.
- Vehicle Specifications:
- Battery Options: Two variants available, 75 kWh and 113 kWh, offering a range of 230-340 miles.
- Acceleration: Capable of 0-60mph in 3.9 to 7.2 seconds.
- Unique Features: From the world’s largest cupholder to storage solutions like a cowboy hat holder and a large center armrest for flashlights and pens.
- Dimensions: The vehicle measures 17.4 feet in length, with wheel choices in 20- and 22-inch sizes.
- Pricing & Availability: The base price starts at $45,400, with reservations open on Fisker’s website. A reservation costs $250 for the first vehicle and a fully refundable $100 for a subsequent one.
The Fisker Alaska Super Sport Pickup Truck, a merger of luxury, innovation, and sustainability, is poised to carve a unique niche in the booming pickup market. Its US-based production and expected availability in 2025 offers a harmonious blend of sportiness, sustainability, and state-of-the-art design elements. Interested consumers can learn more and place their reservations at Fiskerinc.com.