Mullen Automotive, Inc., a rising electric vehicle (EV) manufacturer, has revealed fresh destinations for its 2023 “Strikingly Different” EV U.S. tour. Following the recent stop at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Charlotte, North Carolina on September 14, 2023, the tour is now poised to make appearances at Dover Motor Speedway on September 18 and 19, along with events in Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Newly announced locations include New York City, Detroit, Denver, Sonoma, and Phoenix.
Why It Matters
The “Strikingly Different” tour offers the public a chance to test-drive Mullen’s latest EVs and familiarize themselves with groundbreaking electric vehicle technology. David Michery, CEO and chairman of Mullen Automotive, voiced the company’s pride in broadening the tour’s reach, emphasizing the opportunity for the public to engage with Mullen’s EVs and team.
- The tour began in Austin, Texas on August 20, 2023, and will end in November 2023.
- Locations for the 2023 tour include stops across the South, East Coast, Midwest, and West Coast.
- Newly added stops in September:
- New York City – Sept. 22 & 23 at Citi Field
- Boston – Sept. 26 & 27 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- New additions for October:
- Detroit – Oct. 3 & 4 at M1 Concourse
- Denver – Oct. 10 & 11 at Empower Field
- Salt Lake City – Oct. 17 & 18 at Utah Motorsports Campus
- Sonoma – Oct. 23 & 24 at Sonoma Motor Speedway
- Upcoming locations in November include Las Vegas, Phoenix, and a date to be determined for Los Angeles.
The “Strikingly Different” tour represents a significant stride for Mullen Automotive in showcasing its electric vehicle prowess to the American public. Visitors to the tour can look forward to test drives on renowned racetracks, interactions with the Mullen team, and a firsthand look at the company’s cutting-edge tech, including the AI-powered PERSONA, an advanced facial recognition system. Among the EVs featured are the Mullen FIVE EV Crossover, Mullen GT Electric Sports Car, and the Bollinger B2 Electric PickUp. Mullen assures that while reservation holders and investors get preference, the expanded tour aims to accommodate all interested individuals.