Kia America has released the pricing structure for its 2024 Niro EV, marking the second model year for this second-generation crossover.
Why It Matters
The Niro EV, known for its versatility, now boasts an EPA-estimated 253-mile all-electric range powered by a robust 64.8 kWh battery. The model’s enhancements come with minor price adjustments, even with the addition of more features. These upgrades consolidate Kia’s position in the competitive electric vehicle market, emphasizing both performance and affordability.
- Powertrains: The Niro is available in three variations: HEV, PHEV, and EV.
- Battery and Performance: The vehicle is powered by a 64.8 kWh battery, delivering 201 horsepower and 188 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Pricing (excluding a $1,325 destination fee):
- Wind: $39,600
- Wave: $44,600
- MPGe: Both the Wind and Wave trims are rated at 113 MPGe combined.
- Features: The 2024 model introduces a standard dual-level cargo floor. The Fire Orange Metallic exterior paint and Light Grey interior color package for the Niro EV Wind trim have been discontinued.
- Drive Assist Systems: The Niro EV is equipped with advanced safety features. Some standard features across all trims include Blind Spot Collision Warning, Driver Attention Warning, and Lane Departure Warning. Options like Forward Collision Avoidance Assist and Highway Driving Assist are available for all trims, while some, like Remote Smart Park Assist, are exclusive to the Wave trim.
- Dimensions: The vehicle’s dimensions include a length of 174.0 inches, a width of 71.9 inches, and a height of 61.8 inches, with a wheelbase of 107.1 inches. It offers a maximum cargo capacity of 19.4 cu.-ft.
Kia continues to prioritize innovation, safety, and value with the 2024 Niro EV. With its comprehensive list of standard and optional features and competitive pricing, the Niro EV remains a compelling choice for those in the market for a reliable electric vehicle.