ETRUX, a leading vehicle conversion specialist, placed a multi-million-pound order with Magtec for a fleet of MEV75 electric trucks. This represents the largest single order to date for the vehicle and marks a major step in the transition to cleaner urban logistics.
The MEV75 is a 7.5-tonne electric truck designed for daily operations like last-mile deliveries, waste collection, and refrigerated transportation. It has a range of up to 100km and can be charged in four hours. The truck is eligible for a government plug-in grant, making it an attractive option for fleet managers.
ETRUX will offer the MEV75 to customers through its extensive sales network. The company is passionate about developing quality products that help reduce emissions, and this new truck is a major step forward.
This agreement is a significant milestone for Magtec, which secured GB Small Series Approval for the MEV75 earlier this year. The company is proud of the MEV75 and believes it is the ideal solution for clean urban logistics operations.
The MEV75 utilizes an Isuzu glider chassis and is equipped with a full electric drive system designed and manufactured by Magtec in the UK. ETRUX has developed a range of body options for the vehicle, including Luton, refrigerated, curtainsider, and drop side.
This deal is a major boost for the electric truck market and is sure to accelerate the adoption of zero-emission vehicles in the UK.
- ETRUX orders fleet of MEV75 electric trucks from Magtec
- MEV75 is a 7.5 tonne electric truck with a range of up to 100km
- Truck is eligible for a government plug-in grant
- ETRUX will offer the MEV75 to customers through its extensive sales network
- Magtec secured GB Small Series Approval for the MEV75 earlier this year
- Deal is a major boost for the electric truck market
- Gerard Galvin, managing director of ETRUX: “We are hugely excited to be offering the MEV75 to fleet operators, which will help them to meet net zero targets. This groundbreaking agreement with Magtec signifies our commitment to the advancement of the market for electric commercial vehicles.”
- Andrew Gilligan, managing director of Magtec: “We are thrilled to be working with ETRUX and helping to meet increasing demand for zero emissions transport. We are very proud of the MEV75, which is the ideal solution for clean urban logistics operations.”