Nissan’s dedication to creating exhilarating vehicles that captivate their owners has been acknowledged with the Nissan ARIYA securing an award in the J.D. Power 2023 U.S. Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study. The ARIYA, Nissan’s first all-electric crossover, tied for the highest driver satisfaction in the compact SUV category, marking its inaugural win in the J.D. Power awards.
Why It Matters
The J.D. Power APEAL Study is a significant industry benchmark that evaluates new vehicle owners’ experiences with their cars after 90 days of ownership. The study tracks ratings across more than 37 attributes in 10 categories, including powertrain, infotainment system, and driving comfort. The ARIYA’s recognition in this study underscores Nissan’s successful efforts in delivering a high-quality, all-electric compact SUV that meets and exceeds driver expectations.
- The Nissan ARIYA is the company’s first all-electric crossover.
- The ARIYA offers seamless and purposeful technology that enhances its driving capabilities.
- It features the available ProPILOT Assist 2.01 advanced driver assistance technology.
- The ARIYA boasts an EPA-estimated driving range of up to 304 miles (Venture+ model), catering to various driving needs.
- The available e-4ORCE all-wheel drive uses twin electric motors to enhance driver confidence and comfort on almost all road surfaces.
Nissan’s commitment to providing thrilling and satisfying vehicles has been validated with the ARIYA’s J.D. Power 2023 APEAL Study award. As Nissan’s first all-electric crossover, the ARIYA has set a high standard in the compact SUV category, offering advanced technology, impressive driving range, and enhanced driving comfort. This award win underscores Nissan’s successful foray into the all-electric vehicle market and its dedication to meeting the evolving needs of drivers.