California-based global shared intelligent electric mobility ecosystem company Faraday Future has announced that its FF 91 2.0 Futurist Alliance set a new lap record in the SUV and Crossover categories as an All Ability aiHypercar at the Buttonwillow Raceway Park on September 7th. The vehicle achieved a remarkable lap time of 1 minute 57.55 seconds on Circuit #13.
Why It Matters
The recent accomplishment underscores FF’s ongoing commitment to excellence. YT Jia, the Founder and Chief Product and User Ecosystem Officer of FF, remarked, “This newest track record at Buttonwillow reinforces FF’s determination to conquer some of the world’s most renowned racetracks.” The company aims to continue its advancements in the FF 91’s performance capabilities with the help of racing elites.
- FF 91 2.0 Futurist Alliance set another record lap time of 1 minute and 35 seconds at Willow Springs on June 6th.
- The company launched the FF All-Hyper Global Racetrack Conqueror Plan during the “Developer Co-Creation Festival” at Pebble Beach in the prior month.
- Racing champions Justin Bell and Derek Bell have been roped in as FF Developer Co-Creation Officers to provide their expertise for the plan.
- FF has announced the “Delivery Co-Creation Day” events for the FF 91 2.0 Futurist Alliance, emphasizing its commitment to enhancing user experience.
- Jason Oppenheim, one of the first Developer Co-Creation officers, will soon receive his FF 91 2.0 to discuss luxury homes and top-tier electric vehicles, highlighting key features of the FF 91 2.0.
- The Company is set to hold a “FF Developers Co-Creation AI Festival” on September 19th.
Faraday Future continues to break barriers in the electric mobility sector with its FF 91 2.0 Futurist Alliance. The record-breaking feats at renowned racetracks and the collaboration with racing legends underscore the company’s dedication to product excellence. As they transition to their regular operation phase for sales, delivery, and service, FF is poised to explore further funding opportunities to increase production capacity.